This page summarizes how Sarjilla di Kourdi Mohamed (hereafter also referred to as “Sarjilla”) uses the information collected during the use of the www.sarjilla.it site (hereinafter also referred to as the “Sarjilla site”), with the utmost attention to the protection of personal data.
During normal use of the site and its functionalities, it is possible that the user is required to provide certain information by means of which it can be identified.
It is possible for all users to verify any changes by visiting it from time to time.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of code (text files) containing information that websites save on the device used for browsing and can involve the transmission of information between the site and the device. During normal operation, thanks to cookies, the site remembers the actions and preferences set by users (for example, login, language, shopping cart compilation and other page display settings) so that it is not necessary to re-enter them on a subsequent visit or browsing from one page to another. Cookies can also provide information to other sites, which operate on behalf of Sarjilla or in private, in accordance with the provisions of the respective Privacy Information.
The user can decide independently, by changing the settings of his browser, to receive a warning each time a cookie is sent or to inhibit the use of some or all cookies. By disabling cookies, however, some of our services may not work properly and the user will not be able to access many features designed to optimize the browsing experience, including the use of the Shopping Cart.
To disable or enable specific cookies, you can follow the guides provided by the developers of the individual browsers: for Google Chrome click here – for Mozilla Firefox click here – for Microsoft Internet Explorer click here. For other browsers, consult the instructions of the respective developers. For more information on managing or disabling cookies in browsers, you can consult allaboutcookies.org.
What data we collect
During the browsing and purchasing experience, the Sarjilla website uses various types of cookies, with different functions. Some cookies are strictly necessary for storing sessions and subsequent visits, others allow improving the performance of the site. During purchases and registration of an account, it is also possible to collect the following personal information, knowingly communicated by users:
- name and surname
- contact information, including email addresses
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to market research and offers
For a detailed overview, you can refer to the List of Cookies used on the site.
What we do with the information we collect
Some of the information collected is necessary for the normal procedure for acquiring orders and for delivering the ordered goods. Others are useful for providing users with a better browsing experience. In particular, cookies are useful for the following reasons:
- Data processing for internal and statistical use.
- Data processing to improve our products and consumer services.
- Any use for promotional purposes, where relevant, for sending periodic offers, newsletters, special promotions or other communications via email that may be deemed of interest to the user.
- Possible use for market research via email, telephone or fax. The information we collect may be used to customize the browsing experience on the site based on the interests of the user.
Sarjilla takes the utmost care to ensure that the information provided by users is securely stored and managed. In order to prevent unauthorized access or decryption, we have put in place appropriate IT, electronic and managerial procedures aimed at safeguarding and securing the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can always change your browser settings to decline the use of some cookies. It is good to know that this could render certain functions of the Sarjilla site unusable. Each user also has the right to choose whether to limit access to online collection and use of his personal data, in the following ways:
- when you are asked to fill in a form, you can check if there is an option that inhibits the use of any information collected for marketing purposes
- even if you have previously agreed to use your data for direct marketing actions, you can always change your mind at any time, requesting a change in writing or sending an email to: email@example.com
Sarjilla does not sell to third parties, does not distribute or transfer to third parties personal information collected in its databases, except for those cases in which users have given their consent or there is no official request from the authorities.
If you believe that any information that concerns you is incorrect or incomplete, send us an email indicating which data to correct, using the address indicated above. We will act promptly to rectify the data.
List of cookies we use
This table summarizes the necessary and functional cookies that are used by the site and what kind of information they collect.
Cookie name – Description
- PHPSESSID – The PHPSESSID cookie is a PHP native cookie and allows websites to store session state data. The website is used to establish a user session and to communicate status data through a temporary cookie, commonly referred to as session cookies. Since the PHPSESSID cookie does not have a time limit, it disappears when the client is closed.
- _icl_current_admin_language_ – Contains the choice of site language
- _icl_current_language – Contains the choice of site language
- woocommerce_cart_hash – Contains information about the site’s cart
- woocommerce_items_in_cart – Contains information about the site’s cart
- woodmart_compare_list – Contains information about the “Compare” function
- wordpress_logged_in_ – Contains site login information
- wordpress_sec_ – Cookies used by the platform
- wordpress_test_cookie – Cookies used by the platform
- wp-settings-time-1 – Cookies used by the platform
- wp_woocommerce_session_ – Cookies used by the platform
During the browsing experience, third-party companies also use specific cookies through this site, collecting data, including IP addresses of the accesses, for the following purposes:
- provide Sarjilla with navigation data statistics
- analyze how users use the site
- compile reports on site activities
- track the number of anonymous users
- guarantee the safety of trolleys, shopping and transactions.
Last updated: September 20th, 2019