Sarjilla Aleppo liquid soap with 20% laurel oil can be used for numerous purposes and is tolerated by all skin types, even the most sensitive:
- Ideal for shaving and depilation: the skin immediately returns soft and velvety.
- Excellent as a cosmetic purifying face mask: after having moistened the face, form a layer of Aleppo soap (avoiding the eye area) and leave for 5 minutes. Rinse. The skin appears immediately smoothed. Ideal for oily and acne-prone skin.
- Excellent after the make-up removal: even after applying the detergent, do we feel the skin still dirty or oily? If you also pass Aleppo soap quickly, you will immediately notice a deep clean skin.
- Excellent for damaged, brittle and weak hair.
- The constant use of Aleppo soap will gradually restore softness and shine even to the most treated and weakened hair. The hair stays clean longer. It is advisable to rinse thoroughly with water and vinegar to restore normal pH and to use a conditioner after washing to facilitate combing.
- Excellent for intimate hygiene of children and the elderly.
Sarjilla Aleppo liquid soap with 20% laurel oil is made with organic olive oil and organic laurel berry oil and is indicated for sensitive and delicate skin.
The percentage of laurel oil present in the certified organic Aleppo soap may vary depending on the recipe. The higher the percentage of laurel oil present, the greater the value and effectiveness of this soap.
Warm, penetrating, spicy, camphor-like mediterranean aroma.
Laurel berries oil is known for its antibacterial, antiseptic and soothing properties.
Delicate, sweet and rustic aroma.
The similarity of olive oil’s composition to sebum, given by its high content of squalene, β-sitosterol, optimum fatty acids and its wealth of antioxidant substances, makes it particularly able to protect and hydrate the skin.
There are no reviews yet.